$760 per class
30 students, instructor mentored
10 week class
6-10 hrs per week
100% online, instructor led
Certificate Program Online.
24 weeks part-time
Learn how to
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Agile management and coaching techniques, frameworks and tools
- Effectively manage changing customer requirements and focus on team and customer collaboration and continuous improvement
- Improve operational efficiencies, increase visibility and adaptability, and decrease risk
- Use small, cross-functional teams managing smaller, prioritized tasks
- Frequently test incremental project progress against user stories to ensure a match between final product and customer expectation
- Utilize the best mix of agile, traditional, and hybrid techniques to meet specific project requirements, recognize and avoid pitfalls, and improve quality
- Differentiate between frameworks such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), and Lean, and select the most suitable for the specific domain and project
Become a Master in Agile
- Lean true business agility.
- Learn the power to lead and deliver true software optimization within development teams to increase business performance.
- Provide true expertise across a variety of Agile techniques and software management tools.
Agile Project Management Classes
- Agile Project Management
- Agile for ANY project
- The SCRUM framework for Agile Project Management
- Agile Development
- Agile Software Design and Programming
- Test Driven Development
- Agile in Hardware and Extreme Manufacturing
- Agile Planning and Execution